• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

What are you listening to

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

mongey

Reaction score
I've had a mood turn:

Metal and cuteness together OMG how can anyone not like that?
I despise baby metal. my brother in law ,who is a hard core death metal guy , loves them .I just don't get it

mongey

Reaction score
been on a lamb of god kick in the gym the last few weeks .I don't own them all, there's heaps, but

ashes of the wake , sacrament , palaces burn and resolution .have all had multiple plays .I like them all

I am partial to resolution though. that opening is killer

ABG

Reaction score
I despise baby metal. my brother in law ,who is a hard core death metal guy , loves them .I just don't get it
Vive la difference, but I'm with you, not a fan.

Spinning some funky, in your face jazz from British musicians Sons of Kemet - Your Queen is a Reptile. Great way to pump things up for the weekend!

Frothy Boi

Reaction score
A couple of long necks of coopers extra stout and The Sounds Of Jazz on this windy friday night.
edit: wrong remix

dago001

Move Along - Nuthin To See Here
Reaction score
Don't come on AHB much anymore, but it's great to see this thread still going.
Brewday tomorrow, and I'm listening to these blokes. One of the best live bands I have seen for a few years.

Latest posts