What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I don't mean ignore music you don't know. Actually adds somewhat to my point - if your choices don't fit a perceived norm then post for the sake of diversity.

Or just post. It's an easy thread - wot music you like?
Uncomplex.

manticle said:
Lagerbomb - people post all sorts of stuff in this thread, myself included. I think you're taking it too seriously and assuming way too much about many who post here regularly.
Just post what you enjoy and forget the rest. I do.
Nice post manticle, and I agree. think I will take a chill pill and relax - just making a point though, as you have. This thread is for people to post their music - I apologise if some take offence to sarcsasm/humour and it seems that I may have been out of line. No offence meant here fellas, but please dont ignore us old blokes. We fought for the music you listen to today ( in my case quite literally). I dont hate your music, please show some respect for ours.
Cheers
LagerBomb

Anyway back into my shell I go
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCsNunGnqE0

LagerBomb said:
No offence meant here fellas
Same.

LagerBomb said:
but please dont ignore us old blokes.
One of my favourite bands of all time is The Sonics. There's a fairly good chance their first album is older than you.

LagerBomb said:
please show some respect for ours.
How about I promise not to talk shit about anything you wrote?

Most of the shit I post is by bands who began in the 70s/80s, and sometimes earlier.
I'm interested in musical history in the same way and for the same reasons I'm interested in beer history.
Remember too that 40 years old in musical history terms is still young.

bum said:
Same.

One of my favourite bands of all time is The Sonics. There's a fairly good chance their first album is older than you.

How about I promise not to talk shit about anything you wrote?
Same
Only just - never heard off them -will look them up
Agreed - Me Too - Call in for a beer some time, I'm a nice bloke, I lost all my punkiness years ago bruvva

Bit of a light hearted moment to add to this discussion - was out tonight for a few bevvies with friends, and one one the younger ladies said she was going to see Friends of Ron next weekend. Got to get my hearing checked
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIprQXm7Nvw
BTW - my generation most likely invented these - I know I wore out a couple of buckets.

LagerBomb said:
Call in for a beer some time, I'm a nice bloke
The missus and I were in northern Tassie late last year and both really enjoyed it so I'll take you up on that if U find myself up your way. Cheers.

LagerBomb said:
Friends of Ron
Chortled.

I name checked an album title of theirs in an unrelated thread last week and no-one called me out on it.

Thank god.

[EDIT: various drunkeness]

bum said:
The missus and I were in northern Tassie late last year and both really enjoyed it so I'll take you up on that if U find myself up your way. Cheers.

Chortled.

I name checked an album title of theirs in an unrelated thread last week and no-one called me out on it.

Thank god.

[EDIT: various drunkeness]
Shame I didnt know always have beers on tap.
I love variousness drunkenly. Makes the world a happier place (eventually)
I love you like a brother man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vl-ikKIIhg

Cheers
LagerBomb

Here's some more (not really) obscure (if you're into metal) metal to angry up Lagerbombs blood before he commutes out to my joint today:

Not sure how you would of gone with the last topic in the song but there was a bit of the first two.........

Last edited by a moderator:
First it was like, "Screw you, I'm outta here"

Then it was like, "Wanna fight me, mate?"

Then it was like, "I love you, man"

I love Friday nights on AHB.

jlm said:
Here's some more (not really) obscure (if you're into metal) metal to angry up Lagerbombs blood before he commutes out to my joint today:
Your asking for it mate - gonna bring my guitar now and play happy hippy shit all day. That'll learn ya to disrespect your elders.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGU8_9UuSM4

WarmBeer said:
First it was like, "Screw you, I'm outta here"

Then it was like, "Wanna fight me, mate?"

Then it was like, "I love you, man"

I love Friday nights on AHB.
Kinda was like that - pretty good fun eh
No harm done
Cheers
LagerBomb

jlm said:

Not sure how you would of gone with the last topic in the song but there was a bit of the first two.........
As for the last topic - I was fine -refer to my post in the case swap thread regarding Mrs LagerBomb - No chance at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apologies to all the metalheads - just spent the last 2 hours listening to top40 fm in the car (house rules - the driver pick the music,controls the heater etc). Nothing wrong with your music at all :D
LagerBomb

Red Fang...found them today on Spotify and don't mind them at all!! Being a fan of Kyuss and Baroness they are right up my alley

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQPfQvLIseA

WTF why won't my youtube links embed properly :angry:

great band. their video clip for the song "wires" is a pisser.

EDIT: added vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQPfQvLIseA

Latest posts

Back