wert for trade!!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigrus

Reaction score
Hey people,
Only been brewing a couple of months now. Just doing extract. Keeping it pretty simple, slowly learning by plenty of
mistakes. Might make another now!
"AM I TRIPPING "or would a fellow real brewer (allgrainer) that lives local, say inner west Sydney and just say we like the same type of beer (pacific, pale ale), be interested in me buying the grains to facilitate a wert meant for two??
I understand this might incense some people. As i have never allgrained and don't know the ins and outs but just putting it out there.
Just two months in and I'm getting a bit of a backlog (thank god for two fermenters). Can't imagine what say ten years brewing would be like.
Seems like allgrainers just make smaller batches which got me wondering how about brewing to capacity and let me pay for your brew, or some other appreciative young brewer (I'm not young).
It is just murky water so wouldn't think laws could be broken. Hope i've stayed inline of the forum as well.
Look forward to your responses.
Cheers

Back