Wedding Beers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not personal experience, but a work mate told me he went to a wedding reception at little creatures on the weekend, now thats what I call a good reception :D

I wasn't a brewer at the time I got married, but had King & barnes Sussex Bitter, Ringwoods Fortyniner & Gales HSB straight from the wood, laid on in the reception tent. :party:

Cheers Ross

Went to a wedding on the weekend and on the drinks list amongst the standard fare of West End, Tooheys New, TED etc. was Tooheys Old. So I went up to the bar only to be told they didn't have any at that particular bar! I was stuck drinking New all night.

Went to a wedding on the weekend and on the drinks list amongst the standard fare of West End, Tooheys New, TED etc. was Tooheys Old. So I went up to the bar only to be told they didn't have any at that particular bar! I was stuck drinking New all night.
Now that sucks. :angry:

Went to a friends wedding in Columbus Ohio, Miller Light, Bud Light and Rolling Rock, about the worst selection you could pick. I stuck with the Aussie shiraz they had on the shelf!

Wedding yesterday.
Beers on tap: LC Bohemian Pils, Two Birds Golden Ale, White Rabbit Dark Ale, Mountain Goat Steam Ale, plus a few other forgotten craft beers in the fridge.
Buy your own drinks, no food, I was driving. 2hrs drive home.
When we hit the golden arches, I inhaled that quarter pounder meal.

My wedding is today and the beers on offer are Lowenbrau and JS Golden Ale! It's the one thing that I organised for the wedding and I think I got it right! :D

My wedding is today and the beers on offer are Lowenbrau and JS Golden Ale! It's the one thing that I organised for the wedding and I think I got it right! :D
Congrats & all the best Camo!

Good luck camo thanks for organizing the bulk buy all picked up and sneaked in to the shed.
For my wedding last July. The best beer they could tap for me was a nice fresh fat yak and canned Guinness.

And you are on the forums, you are a true home brewer. I hope the day goes well, all the best and enjoy the beer!

Sweetwater Pale Ale in the US.

They also had a cigar guy there hand-rolling them for you on the spot.

Wedding last Saturday.

Choice between Toohey's Extra Dry and Hahn Premium Light.

I chose to buy drinks from the bar instead.

Wedding last Saturday.

Choice between Toohey's Extra Dry and Hahn Premium Light.

I chose to buy drinks from the bar instead.

My Brothers wedding was last weekend, Moo Brew and Mountain Goat plus Helm Riesling and Collector Shiraz. He's got good taste.

For my wedding last year I had Becks (because my in-laws love it,) Coopers and Schofferhofer.

From one Camo to another, congratulations. I brewed for my own wedding, but Lowen & JS sounds brilliant.
All the best. Post a pic.

Latest posts

Back