Warning About Member! Endisorc

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicko80

Reaction score
Please be careful of endisorc

they say they are interested in your profile name and to click on a link. The lick will want you to install a file DONT!!!!!!!

they say they are interested in your profile name and to click on a link. The lick will want you to install a file DONT!!!!!!!

I can be convinced to do anything with a well-placed lick.

All jokes aside, thanks for the heads up and make sure to report this to admin so they can't miss it.

+1 vote - I just got the message. It is a virus. Do not open.

Whoa. I'd better start being nicer to you.

Not by me no I just noticed it yes and thought i would make everybody feel better i can't ban nobody I don't have the authority no sir sorry to have misled you yes.

Not by me no I just noticed it yes and thought i would make everybody feel better i can't ban nobody I don't have the authority no sir sorry to have misled you yes.

i cant work out if you been watching star wars or to much prime minister krudd?

Why did we ban him?

Sounds like he was giving away free licks and viruses....WOOT WOOT!! hahaha

anyway...what a tosser...someone got some infected and festy beer we can send him in the post that will give him the runs for a month?

Why did we ban him?

Sounds like he was giving away free licks and viruses....WOOT WOOT!! hahaha

anyway...what a tosser...someone got some infected and festy beer we can send him in the post that will give him the runs for a month?

My homebrew always has this effect. Is this not normal? :icon_cheers:

Latest posts

Back