• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted To Buy Single Tap Font Gold In Colour

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
hi guys looking for a single tap font preferbably gold to suit the following tap not sure what type it is ?

here is a pic

dab4_1.JPG

would like single tap font in gold/brass or black if avail also any body know where i can get a bundy neon / pub light from ??

I have the following if it will help...

Single Chrome Font, Also a single Johnie Walker Font with a Johnie Walker Tap.

Let me know if you are interested - but i am away from tomorrow until 22Apr08.

Ken...

kenny,
have you got some pics of that johnny waker font and tap

Franko

Mate,

I will be away from tomorrow - will see if i can get some before i go.

Kenny

Ken,

Interested in the Johnnie font and tap how much and some pics please

thanks

matt

hi guys looking for a single tap font preferbably gold to suit the following tap not sure what type it is ?

here is a pic

dab4_1.JPG

would like single tap font in gold/brass or black if avail also any body know where i can get a bundy neon / pub light from ??

Voil

IMG_1829__Large_.JPG

dicko just looking at the pic does the single font come with a snap lock adapter already fitted also does the double ?? is that what i need io think it is to suit my bundy tap ??

dicko just looking at the pic does the single font come with a snap lock adapter already fitted also does the double ?? is that what i need io think it is to suit my bundy tap ??

Matty... From the picture, I can't tell for sure if it is snaplock. You would need to grab the tap and tell me if their is 3 dimples where the tap connects to the adapter. I only see one O ring on the tap, so it's def not a lock in.

The snaplocks are seperate mate... I have several S/H SS gold snaplocks so I have you covered if you decide to take the one, two or both fonts.

Dicko

dicko,

yes there is dimples in the end of the tap fitting where it goes into the font

dicko,

yes there is dimples in the end of the tap fitting where it goes into the font

Then it is a snaplock tap... You will need a snaplock adapter to fit it to your chosen font. Now its just a matter of which font... PM me mate.

Latest posts

Back