• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted to buy - empty stubbies west of Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Njldmm

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

New to brewing, hoping to put down a ginger beer shortly. Just bought my beginner kit from Grain and Grape yesterday ! Only piece of the puzzle missing is the crown seal stubbies. Anyone have extras they are willing to sell ? I'm in Yarraville and happy to travel around the west. Would like approx 5 slabs worth but willing to pick up whatever !

Thanks,
Nick.

Yeah mate I have a heap of long necks if your interested..

Cheer
Peter

Keep an eye out on here, only a few weeks ago somebody down Geelong way was looking to offload a shed load for nothing.

Otherwise time to start drinking or pestering the family/mates.

Hi mate, I've got some assorted size crown seals to offload in West Footscray - I need to sort them out but give me a shout if you're interested, all 500-750ml, no stubbies.

Thanks for all the replies & the great offers ! I'm really after stubbies as I've already build the storage shelves and they won't fit a long neck. I'll be sending Ben a PM to hopefully take some off his hands

Thanks,
Nick.

Have approx 150 Bunderberg stubbies if you're still looking- all crownies, about the same size and shape as a VB stubbie.

I am in Melton, so let me know if you are interested - no charge.

Latest posts

Back