• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted To Buy - Chest Freezer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djackal

Reaction score
Hi All,

After searching all of the retail/seconds outlets in Perth along with the Quokka, I have decided to use this forum to advertise that I am in the market for a chest freezer. It must be able to hold 4 post mix kegs minimum and I already own soda stream adaptor, reg, taps, font and temp controller so these items are not needed unless that is the way that you wish to sell.

Please keep in mind if you know where to find a chest freezer or know someone who wants to sell in Perth.

Cheers
Carl

Hit jackpot this morning, 2nd hand freezer for $40 at garage sale, will give it a run in a few days (it's been on its side) but fits 6 kegs and room for a couple of additional cartons as well!

I'm thinking i'll make a collar and have 2 fonts coming off the side.

Cheers

Carl

05012008242.jpg

02012008231.jpg

05012008243.jpg

Hi djackal,

Great pickup. Looks the goods, hope all works well for you. What capacity is the freezer, as it looks like something I'm after...

K

Hi djackal,

Great pickup. Looks the goods, hope all works well for you. What capacity is the freezer, as it looks like something I'm after...

K

Not sure what the volume is sorry, the dimensions are 95*75*50 internally (excluding the compressor space). I'd say around 300l or so.

500l. nice score, and at a great price!

Why not just mount the fonts through the lid of the freezer?

Back