• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted Test Tubes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thebeemann

Reaction score
Hi all i just got my first liquid yeast to do slants with , i have everything i need but just got an email from Proscitech saying my tubes are going to be about 4 weeks , has anyone got 6-10 tubes i can buy or borrow till mine come ? im getting the 50ml screwtop sterile autoclavable thanx.

I have some of the proscitec 30ml free standing sample tubes with racks if you are interested in any of them. Most are still brand new.

hippy & yeastfeast,

if you dont hear from thebeeman I'm definately interested in whatever you have available.... cant find any near me....

Cheers,
adz

hippy & yeastfeast,

if you dont hear from thebeeman I'm definately interested in whatever you have available.... cant find any near me....

Cheers,
adz

Im sorted thanx to yeastfeast and the DR :D so if hippy ( thanx for the offer mate :icon_chickcheers: ) wants to hook something with you go for it , maybe pm him . :beerbang:

Adz. PM me if you are interested mate and we will sort something out.

Back