• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted - Longnecks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davedownunder

Reaction score
Hi

I'm interested in anyone selling 750ml or 640ml longnecks to replace my plastic bottles and 330ml stubbies.

Willing to pay $4 per dozen.

I live in Ascot Vale so not looking to travel more than about 25Kms

Cheers
David

Bummer you aren't in Sydney, I have a mountain I've been meaning to get rid of.

dave, i have some longnecks, all screwtops around 30 or so in a box been meaning to put em up on here.

No cost tho, free. they were clean originally but now dusty, in the middle of a reno...

I live in Heidelberg

Cheers Jimmy

Hi

I'm interested in anyone selling 750ml or 640ml longnecks to replace my plastic bottles and 330ml stubbies.

Willing to pay $4 per dozen.

I live in Ascot Vale so not looking to travel more than about 25Kms

Cheers
David

I'm in West Brunswick and have a regular supplier of Coopers longnecks. How many you need?

My price is clean coopers longnecks in exchange for a bottle or two of your HB. Rinsing and sanitising is up to you.

dave, i have some longnecks, all screwtops around 30 or so in a box been meaning to put em up on here.

No cost tho, free. they were clean originally but now dusty, in the middle of a reno...

I live in Heidelberg

Cheers Jimmy

Hey Jimmy,

If David doesn't want them I'll take 'em off your hands. I live in Preston.

Cheers
Brad

Latest posts

Back