• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted:longnecks In Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dkaos

Reaction score
Hey All,
I was wondering if anyone is disposing of crownseal longnecks? Up until now I've been purchasing swing tops, but finances are getting a bit tight and would prefer to keep brewing, just with lower upfront cost.

Name your price!

Cheers

Clint

Hey All,
I was wondering if anyone is disposing of crownseal longnecks? Up until now I've been purchasing swing tops, but finances are getting a bit tight and would prefer to keep brewing, just with lower upfront cost.

Name your price!

Cheers

Clint

I probably cant help with crownseals but I can spare a batch worth of normal twist top longnecks - these work just as well if you have a bench capper.

cheers
Andrew.

I probably cant help with crownseals but I can spare a batch worth of normal twist top longnecks - these work just as well if you have a bench capper.

cheers
Andrew.

Hi Andrew,
That would be great! I've got a bench capper so that should be no problem. What were you after in exchange for the bottles?

Cheers

Clint

Hi Andrew,
That would be great! I've got a bench capper so that should be no problem. What were you after in exchange for the bottles?

Cheers

Clint

A bottle or two of your finest would be suitable. PM me and we can arrange.

cheers
Andrew.

Andrew I've sent you a PM. Guys if there's any more bottles out there, I'm keen to grab them.

Cheers

Clint

Andrew I've sent you a PM. Guys if there's any more bottles out there, I'm keen to grab them.

Cheers

Clint

Oh, if you dont mind screw tops ill do the same deal with for a few of your beers. I'll PM you the details.

Latest posts

Back