• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted: Kegging Gear

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kman

Reaction score
ok, so im getting this keg system up and running, and im in need of a few parts. Anyone got any of this stuff, or know the best place to get it? any help would be great.

CO2 regulator, one that can dispense 2 kegs and gas up a third.

a beer tower with 2 taps

wooden tap handles

thremostat for my chest freezer

and if anyone has any corny kegs they would sell for less then my LHBS ($70) i might be interested in them too.

also, if anyone can think of things i might need but have overlooked, please let me know

thanks

kman

Hi Kman,

what's your bugdet look like... ther was a whole keg setup on Ebay, stacks of gear, but around a thousand bucks, I think bigfella posted the link, do a search if your keen.

Crispy

no, i was the one that posted the link, and as ive already bought a chest freezer, its allittle out of the budget just now

Hi kman

I guess it depends upon where you live - as you have not filled out your location i dont know.

I can get you averything you need except the reg and co2 bottle.
you also need 2x "T" pieces and a ball valve to gas outside the fridge and disconects for the kegs. I can get these too.

It would be easier if you live in Adelaide - cheaper too as less freight.

Pm me and i will give you my contact details if you want to discuss kegging gear.

still looking for a themostat and a CO2 regulator

Back