• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted: Items For The Trash And Treasure Sale.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pokolbinguy

The Pokolbin Brewhaus and Winery.
Reaction score
Folks,

I have a started a new initiative where by people "sell" unwanted items and the "profits" go to AHB.

Main Thread Here

This thread is for people to post items they are after in the hope another brewer out there might have something suitable. Reason for this thread Here

Please use the main thread to post items which are "For Sale".

Cheers, Pok

Brew related: I am after a chiller of some description to chill wort....I know this will be a long shot...but worth a shot.

I'd love a new pedastool fan since my one I have in the garage has died.

Used to put the steam/condensation out during the boil, really need a new one.

I'd love a new pedastool fan
What's that? A fan to blow to your stinking farts away in the crapper??!!
I'm no spanish speaker, but 'm informed that pedos in that language is farts. And stool I think we can all work out... I nearly had a nasal coffee squiting episode! :lol: Sorry, I can be just so juvenile at times.
Sorry, can't help with a fan. Do support the concept though, just kicking myself for not thinking of it for the recent Schott bottle giveaway. [BTW, not yet finished all that yet, still quite a few to go yet, about 2/3 of the way there.]

Damnit..

My laptop should have a caffeine look. I really need to stop typing before drinking coffee.

Pedestal fan.......

I would really like some crown seal bottles. Brissie area. Will pick up
Stubbies or tallies preferably brown glass but beggars can be chosers...

cheers,

Just in case anyone's got them just lying around... I'm in the market for 2 taps suitable for a fridge mount. Not terribly fussed what type. If I don't find any elsewhere in the next week or so I'll be buying new micromatics.

Alternatively, if you actually want the money for them (your call, no hard feelings) then also let me know. Same goes I guess for a working regulator, empty gas bottle, drip tray, or keg. It's about time I moved up to the big leagues.

I'm willing to pay some postage on this.

WANTED:

Adsl/Adsl 2+ modem...doesnt have to be fancy, just connect me to the web. We have moved so have to buy our own modem (dad owned the other one)....using a wireless modem at the moment...works ok but is just expensive.

Cheers, Pok

Pok - I might have a spare modem (we got another one free when we moved house). I dont know if we chucked it or not. Will let you know tonight.

Thanks CM...ended up just buying one off the web about $5 mins ago...cost me $55 shipped and new...so that seems pretty good...I knew I should have waited 10 more mins :p

thanks anyway mate.

Pok

dude you could have had it for $10 to AHB. oh well.

well if anyone else wants a brand new cable/adsl modem its up for grabs (if I have it still). make a $10 donation to AHB and its yours.

CM,

Let me know if you do find it, I can always see if I can cancel my order, it says on the website that I can.

I checked with the missus. she recons we still have it but she's not sure where. If we have it I know where it will be. I'll check tonight. If not we will probably end up with another one when we move house in 2 months. but that would be too long for you to wait.

If CM2 doesn't have one, I definitely have a spare ADSL 1 modem. Unless the missus has gotten sick of it sitting on the kitchen bench and has thrown it out today, but highly unlikely as she is a patient woman.

If you can cancel, it's yours for $10 to AHB?

Also have a D-Link wireless router for $10 donation to AHB if anyone's interested?

Send me a PM...

I have a spare ADSL modem also, I would have to check and make sure it works and if it goes someone can also have it for a small donation to AHB...I can either post it(at your expense) or it can be picked-up from either Hillside(Sydneham) or I can take it to work(Camberwell, right next to the station)
If any interest just PM.
Cheers!

WANTED: More Heat belts/pads/sub heaters..

a long shot but.....

I am going to get into BIAB and wondering if anyone has a Crown or Birko Urn thet they no longer use/need...
Happy to pay and donate to AHB....

Happy to pick up anywhere is sydney metro area.

Ok I need something else now:

A BBQ....yep I dont have one at the moment and really want to get my hands on one soon so if anyone in the Adelaide area has a bbq they want to get rid of or are looking for a way to get rid of their current one in the plan of upgrading please let me know.

Anything will be considered but would love something that is obviously in working order and neat and tidy.

Cheers, Pok

Back