• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted: Items For The Trash And Treasure Sale.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pok
I see a pattern emerging here :lol:
Read your first post re BBQ just now and was about to offer one gratis...
Patience man, patience! :rolleyes:

Cheers
Nige

Dammit....well I had already bid on the bbq on ebay and didnt expect to get it for $30.

O well ...next time I want something I better make sure I ask before looking elsewhere :p

Thanks anyway Nige. Maybe you can offer it up to someone else on AHB.

Cheers, Pok

Ok before I look else where.

A couple of mates from Uni and I are hoping to put together a super simple AG setup to get ourselves brewing again (there other two have been living OS and my gear is 1600km away) so looking for some basics such as:

- Pot ...for single batches (I have a 15-20ltr one from BigW...I think...can't remember if I brought it down with me)
- Gas burner if we cant find one we will give the bbq a whirl
- A mash tun set up (or a BIAB bag)

Any way if any of the Adelaide folks have some old gear laying around they want to part with to get 3 guys back into brewing then please let me know. Will be good to try out the basic/simple setup Vs my little bit more indepth setup that I have sitting at home in the Hunter waiting for me to brew with it at xmas.

Cheers, Pok

Ok before I look else where.

A couple of mates from Uni and I are hoping to put together a super simple AG setup to get ourselves brewing again (there other two have been living OS and my gear is 1600km away) so looking for some basics such as:

- Pot ...for single batches (I have a 15-20ltr one from BigW...I think...can't remember if I brought it down with me)
- Gas burner if we cant find one we will give the bbq a whirl
- A mash tun set up (or a BIAB bag)

Any way if any of the Adelaide folks have some old gear laying around they want to part with to get 3 guys back into brewing then please let me know. Will be good to try out the basic/simple setup Vs my little bit more indepth setup that I have sitting at home in the Hunter waiting for me to brew with it at xmas.

Cheers, Pok

G'day Pok

You should join up at AMB so you can ask there. Am sure between us we can find all the bits and pieces you need.

How long are you with us in Adelaide?

Cheers
DrSmurto

G'day Pok

You should join up at AMB so you can ask there. Am sure between us we can find all the bits and pieces you need.

How long are you with us in Adelaide?

Cheers
DrSmurto

I sent Wayne an email to join but have not heard back. There is no way to join online at the moment. I will be here for atleast 18 months.

Cheers, Pok

Pok

50L keggle, comes with a socket welded already and i reckon i have a spare pickup tube floating around the brewery somewhere.

All yours.

Cheers
DrSmurto

Pok

50L keggle, comes with a socket welded already and i reckon i have a spare pickup tube floating around the brewery somewhere.

All yours.

Cheers
DrSmurto

Awesome. That will make life easier.

Thanks mate.

I sent Wayne an email to join but have not heard back. There is no way to join online at the moment. I will be here for atleast 18 months.

Cheers, Pok

Keep emailing him every couple of days, he will get to it soon Im sure!

Looking forward to catching up at some stage!

Anyone got a USB DVD-RW drive (preferably slimline) that they don't need anymore? I want one for my netbook. If not will chase one off the web somewhere.

Cheers, Pok

Being hopeful here but I am after a 6 way gas manifold and either a 2 or 3 way manifold.

Latest posts

Back