• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted: Immersion Chiller, Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobes

Reaction score
With all the talk about nochill, I'd expect there are plenty unused chillers around. If there's one sitting on your shelf and you're thinking about getting rid of it for a fair price (and help a fellow brewer at the same time), let me know :)
I'm in South Melbourne and can pick up inner suburbs. cheers,

Bobes

I'm in the exact same boat - Immersion chiller WANTED - (fit 40L crown Urn) - I'm in Richmond, Pickup Melbourne metro area.

They're pretty easy to make. I had one that was just a coil of copper, no fittings. I held the hose on with clamps, never had a serious leak. But with so many people going to nochill i'm sure you'll find one pretty cheaply.

Yeah true, it probably nothing bunnings and 60mins of mucking about couldn't fix.

Could be wrong, but I don't think people are changing from chilling to no chill. Just starting AG without a chiller.

Could be wrong, but I don't think people are changing from chilling to no chill. Just starting AG without a chiller.

That sums me up. Eventually I will end up with some chilling bling from blichmann or similar but I'll go down that road when I have my shed built and tank attached so I can recirculate the water back in.

Latest posts

Back