• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted: Crown Seal Tallies In Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuntushi

Reaction score
Looking to get some more tallies so I can let more beer condition instead of drinking it within a month :)

Happy for any brand of tallies, as long as they are crown seal. It would be awesome if they came in crates/boxes!

Would be happy to take them off your hands, pay for them, or donate to AHB for them (Trash & Treasure Sale style).

If you have heaps of bottles and are in Sunny Coast, Gold Coast, or Ipswich, I'd probably make the drive if they weren't too expensive.

Thanks.

Keep bumping the thread as I'm sure there will be plenty of members in Brisbane and area. I just gave away around 80 crown seal tallies, advertised on a thread here and no takers. I gave mine to the LHBS, they give them away to encourage repeat business.

Theres a Hbs in welshpool selling Tallies for a $1.50 each , WHAT a bagain

kuntushi

I may have a few I can give away or for a donate to AHB. I'm currently away from home up the coast at present so can't tell you how many (possibly up to 30). Pretty sure they are all coopers tallies so are good quality. When home next week I will PM you with details.

By the way I'm over at Ashgrove in Bris if that helps.

I saw several boxes of them out the back of hbs in wacol the other day. I dont know what they want for them or even if they are for sale but might be worth a call.

Matt

We have plenty of spare tallies, our customers are welcome to help themselves.

cheers Ross

Said the spider to the fly
:ph34r:

Make sure your wallet is fully loaded before you pass through the doors of no return into King Solomon's mines (now located at Capalaba)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Where is said mystical mines??

I to am in need of tallies

kuntushi

I may have a few I can give away or for a donate to AHB. I'm currently away from home up the coast at present so can't tell you how many (possibly up to 30). Pretty sure they are all coopers tallies so are good quality. When home next week I will PM you with details.

By the way I'm over at Ashgrove in Bris if that helps.
Thanks mate. I work at St Lucia, so could get them after work one night.

I saw several boxes of them out the back of hbs in wacol the other day. I dont know what they want for them or even if they are for sale but might be worth a call.

Matt
I guess that's Brewer's Choice there? I might give them a call.

We have plenty of spare tallies, our customers are welcome to help themselves.

cheers Ross
Thanks Ross. I just bought a whole bunch of stuff recently, but next time I'm over that way I might just take you up on that offer.

kuntushi

I have about 30-40 bottles with a quick look this morning after getting back from the coast. I will PM you my address and contact number. You should be able to pick up later this week.

Cheers.

Cheers. And with the 80 PETs from Parks I think I'm good with bottles for a while.

I'll gladly take any if there is still some more floating around??

I didnt want to hijack the thread but if kuntushi is sorted then saves me starting another one

Hi everyone,
I have 360 tallie crown seal bottles for sale all clean and in cardboard boxes of 12 with alfoil caps.
$4/dozen or $3/dozen if you buy the lot.

I also have a 60L fermenter kit for sale for $50 including: funnel, sugar measurer, ~250g sodium metabisulphite, Italian made dual lever capper, hydrometer, tallie tap extension, tap, air lock, spare grommits.

We also have a 20L brand new mains power distillation apparatus for $300

PICK UP ONLY - we are on the Gold Coast
FIRST IN FIRST SERVED
For more details or if interested please email [email protected]

Latest posts

Back