• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted: Capper Bell For Capping Champers Bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roosiecharm

Reaction score
I need a slightly larger capper bell for capping my beer in champers bottles. Anyone have one they don't use?

Willing to pay $$$

Let me know,

Cheers

most homebrew stores have them.

Could be lucky and pick one up for $5.00 :unsure:

Thanks guys - no real LHBS near me - only a hardware store with a home brew section which is rather small from what I hear. Would it be something they are likely to have do you think?

Order one from ana forum sponsor sponsor (top right). Whether you get a secondhand one from a user here or a new one from a shop, you will have to pay postage. won't be much. Just make sure it will fit your capper.

Thanks guys - no real LHBS near me - only a hardware store with a home brew section which is rather small from what I hear. Would it be something they are likely to have do you think?
I am assuming you know the caps are a different size. If you don't have a LHBS, I doubt your hardware store will stock them. Check out Grain and Grape above in sponsors, have a look under winemaking not brewing.

The tirage bells are about 8 bucks. You're unlikely to save much by getting second hand. Just buy a new one. :)

EDIT: wierd, there were no replies displayed until AFTER I clicked "post"

And put your location already! Nothing like some face to face with a local to help you learn shitloads!

Yep. Like they said.

I got mine from Grain and Grape and it works a treat. Fits perfectly on my bench capper. Easy peasy to swap over between the two.

Hopper.

I suppose it goes without saying, but i'll say it anyway, make sure you buy champaigne caps to go with it. differant size bell needs differant size caps. dont worry they are the same price as normal ones from memory

Latest posts

Back