Wagga Wagga Brewers Club Meeting!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kc_ksom

Reaction score
G'day Guys and Gals

Wagga Wagga brewers are asked to join in a Piss up, argh,,, I meen get together.. I would like to just get the ball rolling, Please if you are even at all remotely interested in joining the club, or even just wanting some information about brewing beer, WE would love for you to come...

THE CLUB is open for all grainers, NO grainers, and NO BRAINERS, lol...
The date of the next meeting has NOT BEEN CONFIRMED as yet, BUT it will be very soon..

Could I please get some numbers to gether as we can organise the event goes off with a BANG!!!

Thanks guys

Casey..

Ohh, PM me if you want any info, or post a post to bump it to the top...

Come on Guy's, dont be shy, we need more than 1 person lol....

Casey

Hey Casey,

I will be coming. Also might have a friend interested.

Hando

Yup, count me in too. Will have some hop rhizomes to spare for the budding horticulturists.

Ok Guys

So we come up with a date.. 21st October, this gives everybody some time to organise themselves, I hope it doesnt clash with something, I believe we are going to do a full mash demo, sample some beers, BBQ, some more beers, Hop boil, DVDs, etc... it sounds good and should be a good inside to those wanting to find out what happens in a mash..

Ohh
Bring some of your own samples, we could even have a little PRE Xmas swap..

More details to follow SOON..

Casey

OK OK OK

So the 21st looks to be a NO GO....

I will keep you posted.

casey

G'day Guys

Im trying to track down someone around khancoban area, any body in the area know of anybody, im sure there was a khancoban brewer on here, could he pass me a PM please.

Casey

Back