WA English Ale Fest, Interested ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dent said:
I'll drop off my keg tomorrow so it has a little time to settle. I'll also bring some bottles of 9.5% black goodness for additional enjoyment.
I cleaned the beer lines on the "lost squatter" (fridge) and wow there was some funk happening in one line .
Soaking still but ready to take new blood tomorrow.
Nev

If it's anything like today it is fantastic drinking weather just not if we are sitting in the rain.

keifer33 said:
If it's anything like today it is fantastic drinking weather just not if we are sitting in the rain.
No we will not be in the rain, we will have a nice dry spot some where.
I think Saturday is looking pretty good.

Gryphon Brewing said:
Too cold for the mankini jyo ? :p
Wash your mouth out with ESB.

Also, I have run out of time to cook anything, will just grab some nibblies and bring some home pickled olives.

dent said:
I'll drop off my keg tomorrow so it has a little time to settle. I'll also bring some bottles of 9.5% black goodness for additional enjoyment.
Gryphon Brewing said:
I cleaned the beer lines on the "lost squatter" (fridge) and wow there was some funk happening in one line .
Soaking still but ready to take new blood tomorrow.
Nev
I'm just about to keg some Mild ale, nothing like leaving it to the last minute. I'll try to get there by noon to drop keg off.

I bet that funky line was that weird infected beer from the case swap

See you'll there!

Have a good one. Ill just have a few ESB here by myself in this cold countryside :)

Shame you guys couldn't come, it was a great day!

Funny how, at an English Ale Fest, that dent somehow snuck in 5 longnecks of 9% Black American IIPA! :icon_drool2: :icon_drool2:

Man my head hurts.

Feeling good today , cleaned up and ready for a bit of sun shine.
I seem to have miss placed the butter chicken. :huh:
How Dent rode the pushie home has me mystified.
Thanks guys , food was great.
Nev

"Welcome to the English Ale Fest! Here, have a imperial american black IPA..."

I'm feeling OK today, though I wasn't foolish enough to drink 9% beer all afternoon. ;)

Yeah the pushie was no problem - then when I got home I had to go climb a ladder in the dark up to my internet tower to fix the cable the dog tore out.

Clinton's mild on handpump was fantastic, I sucked back heaps of those. It was a great day, thanks for organising, Nev.

Thanks again for a fantastic day Nev, and company.

Good beer, good food, and good company what more could you ask for.

In hindsite, maybe I should have had more of my mild, and less of the 9% and 6% beers?

I feel a bit guilty that you cleaned up already, I think Keira left a bit of a mess with all of the paper plates? The smallest one there and left the biggest mess.

I like your work Zigg riding home after a day like that!

Cheers again,
Clinton

I am pissed I missed it guys. I considered a sneaky pop-in, but I had two separate sets of people in town from other states and one of them had a birthday, so I might have been crucified.

dent said:
"Welcome to the English Ale Fest! Here, have a imperial american black IPA..."

I'm feeling OK today, though I wasn't foolish enough to drink 9% beer all afternoon. ;)

Yeah the pushie was no problem - then when I got home I had to go climb a ladder in the dark up to my internet tower to fix the cable the dog tore out.

Clinton's mild on handpump was fantastic, I sucked back heaps of those. It was a great day, thanks for organising, Nev.
Yup, good on ya, Nev. Great beers all round. Shame you couldn't get there, Biz. Though, for an English fest, dent really was peddling his 'C' hops- even the door prize was a 1/2 keg of AIPA :lol:

Enjoying one now!

Back