WA English Ale Fest, Interested ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Chaps (English for Blokes) I think we can go ahead and get some brews down for the day.
I will host the PEAF in August but cant give an exact date as yet, I may put it up for consensus .
I will make my hand pump available for dispense, so if you have a keg of Real Ale to bring gas very lightly ~ 3PSI
Should have normal taps and gas for the rest. Depending on numbers, we can decide on what the entry volume will be.
I think we need at least a 250ml sample each of each beer ??
I will need some help on the day so dont be surprised when I ask , I want to enjoy as well. :chug:
Nev
Sorry forgot: Ee by gome, ecky thump !

I have a beautician appointment booked on the 17th but it's in the morning, so I am good to go!

Ya geezer.

17th sounds good. Hell, one could even brew bottle conditioned beer in time.

would like to be in but never done an english beer

what could I do that relatively easy?

Aug 17, sounds good.

As discussed - i am happy to bring a 1/2 keg of 'Date Rape' aka English Strong (dry hopped with dates).

Sounds good. I'll have to check my roster but I'll be there if I can.

Hi Nev,

FYI - can not now make the 17th August however, shall be still making the 'Date Rape', so if the date changes i would be definately happy to attend.

Markws

Sounds good - especially as I've got a TT Landlord clone fermenting at the moment, a porter will follow and then a double choc stout.

I'm interested in this also. Might christen the german 10L gravity keg with english beer (oh no!)

I've only ever brewed one english beer and Ive only ever poured one batch down the sink cause it tasted like shit and they are one in the same...... but hell, count me in, i'll have another crack at it

edit

Not sure if this is your best idea Nev, but im a sucker for a beer event

So this looks like a pretty male dominant event, that being said brewing in general is a male dominant but would you guys mind if a chick tagged along?

Need to meet some more local brewers and I'm pretty interested in making a English Ale.

I won't be there but I'm sure that you will be more then welcome. There is a chick brewer in Perth that came to the last beer event. So there may be more then just you.

Latest posts

Back