Videos - How To Make A Mash Tun & Immersion Chiller

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

I recently moved up to All-Grain Brewing but didn't want to spend a lot of money on equipment. I found some good videos online which helped me to make my equipment for minimal cost. I thought that I would share them here with anyone who is also interested.

The videos that I used can be found here.

Brenton

There are lots of how-tos, videos and the like around, however the problem I found is not getting the information, but putting it to use.
Seems my copper-pipe soldering skills are lacking more than a little bit. ;)

There are lots of how-tos, videos and the like around, however the problem I found is not getting the information, but putting it to use.
Seems my copper-pipe soldering skills are lacking more than a little bit. ;)

Hi Wolfy,

You're braver than me, I don't even know how to solder! That's why I liked these videos as they keep it very simple. I sifted through a lot of other videos which required higher levels of technical skills before settling on these ones :icon_cheers:

That first vid reminded me of the movie Office Space... :D

So, Peter, what's happening? Now, are you going to go ahead and have those TPS reports this afternoon?

That first vid reminded me of the movie Office Space... :D

So, Peter, what's happening? Now, are you going to go ahead and have those TPS reports this afternoon?

That movie is a pisser... think I might have to dig it out

Back