Video Games

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't mind the Resistance series. Haven't yet got/played 3 yet. It's good for just running around and shooting aliens!

Playing Rage at the moment and as a fan of FPS over the years, Rage is awesome, the graphics are so good it makes me want to start level editing again. Has anyone played and would recommendBoarderland? I know it's been around a while now but for some reason I never got round to buying it.

cheers

Browndog

A few mates are playing Borderlands 2 and think its awesome....I'm probably going to get Spec Ops: The Line next (sub par gameplay but awesome story) because I think my 150+ hours in Skyrim is enough hahaha

A few mates are playing Borderlands 2 and think its awesome....I'm probably going to get Spec Ops: The Line next (sub par gameplay but awesome story) because I think my 150+ hours in Skyrim is enough hahaha

Borderlands 1 was excellent. Add to the fact you can get the game of the year edition will all the dlc cheap it's a no brainer. Talking like 50+ hours gameplay there.
If you like hack and slash games, torchlight 2 on PC only is game of the year for sure. Launch price $20

Jeez the gamers lounge had been quiet for a loooong time !!

I was half hoping to find some Destiny players here. I'm loving Destiny (TheTaken King) but I'm not interested in filling out a fire team with angry teenagers that dont know they are alive yet.

Game history includes days of gameplay on Fallout 4 and before that Halo 5 ( disappointing after playing everything Halo prior), Borderlands 2, Haloooooo, Mass Effect and waaaay back World of Warcraft ( I'm sorry!)

I'm on an Xbox1. Gamer tag is Beerbenny.

I have been playing Fallout 4 for a stack of hours but haven't really progressed the story much. Just wandering around finding new areas to clear out. Haven't done any reading but thought Imay have come across the synths by now. Perhaps i need to follow more of the story line first?

diablo on the computer. future fight on the phone.

Killer Brew said:
I have been playing Fallout 4 for a stack of hours but haven't really progressed the story much. Just wandering around finding new areas to clear out. Haven't done any reading but thought Imay have come across the synths by now. Perhaps i need to follow more of the story line first?
I took my time with FO4 because I liked it so much.

Eventually you'll get bored with settlements and follow the story more. Make sure you link the settlements with supply lines.

Getting a few hours on the PS4 here and there but trying to spend as much time with the wife as possible as it's her birthday in a couple of weeks. Actually, two days before the release date for

to be precise. After that, she can talk to the hand. Which, coincidentally, is what I'll likely be doing for some time after, too.

I saw a YouTube clip about no mans sky today.

I'm not up with it at all though.

431neb said:
Jeez the gamers lounge had been quiet for a loooong time !!

I was half hoping to find some Destiny players here. I'm loving Destiny (TheTaken King) but I'm not interested in filling out a fire team with angry teenagers that dont know they are alive yet.

Game history includes days of gameplay on Fallout 4 and before that Halo 5 ( disappointing after playing everything Halo prior), Borderlands 2, Haloooooo, Mass Effect and waaaay back World of Warcraft ( I'm sorry!)

I'm on an Xbox1. Gamer tag is Beerbenny.
There's this awesome game called "GTA V" you might have heard about.

I think you might like it.

Yeah....I have a sneaking suspicion I won't like it.....

It's about time you got a copy of Destiny WB.

D3 Hardcore, Witch Doctor (on laptop).
One requirement short of achieving Conqueror in the about-to-finish Season 6 [emoji30]

Tough choices between brewing & D3 on free days!

& Zillions of hours on (friends') Xbox360's playing Left for Dead 1&2 (brilliant games!) & the Halo's.

After 200 hours, and 6 months elapsed time, I finally finished Witcher 3 (and both expansions) last night.

More than a little sad about the fact.

I've been playing computer games for 30+ (Commodore 64 FTW!) and I reckon this is the best I've ever played.

Killer Brew said:
How far have you progressed in the main quest? It gets a bit better as you venture further into the wasteland and meet new NPC's.

Make sure you check out the Museum of Witchcraft too.

WarmerBeer said:
After 200 hours, and 6 months elapsed time, I finally finished Witcher 3 (and both expansions) last night.

More than a little sad about the fact.

I've been playing computer games for 30+ (Commodore 64 FTW!) and I reckon this is the best I've ever played.
Totally agree, Witcher 3 is an amazing game. Way better than Dragon Age Inquisition. I got bored with that very quickly.

I'm still playing through Blood and Wine, but I keep getting distracted by the excellent side quests and Gwent.

my gaming time is real limited at the moment but playing a few games of Overwatch when I can fit them in . think its a great game

I had planned on getting back in on some PC gaming this week, but my OS SSD shat itself last thursday night :(
New one is being delivered today, so hopefully I should have everything ready to do some gaming this weekend, all documents, games and desktop were symbollically linked to a WD Black drive, so shouldn't take too long.
I've set my rpi 3 up as a steam box using Moonlight, mostly to play Rocket League in the lounge room, seems to work quite well once I had enough RAM allocated to graphics (it did only have 64mb allocated as standard)
Only problem is the sound drops for a few seconds every now and then, and in some games (like Hurtworld) it's just non existent.
Will have to check out if there's some alternative sound driver that I need :/

Loved Witcher 3, got pretty close to the end but got distracted by other games.
Absolutely digged Metal Gear Solid Phantom Pain. Still yet to finish. Sensing a trend here.

Looking forward to No Man's Sky as it brings back memories of Elite on the C64 and Elite: Frontier on the ol' 386.

Another reboot that refreshes the bios is UFO:Enemy Unknown. Spent many a night up till all hours on that game.

I'm not sold on no mans sky yet. It sounds cool and the first hours will probably be amazing. But seems like it might be too big. Like it will get repetitive quick.

Latest posts

Back