Vic Xmas Case Swap 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The list
1. michael_aussie
4. Fourstar
5. Charst
7. TerritoryBrew
8. siborg
11. Midnight Brew
13. bullsneck
15. Fents
16. Manticle
17. Vitalstatistix
24. iamozziyob

Reserves

Non-swap Attendees

while im waiting for admin to get back to me as to why I cant start wikki's, can somebody start a Vic Xmas Case Swap Brew Day wikki so I can then edit it? <_<

Suggest we do equipment and food in the one?

Yob

After being a non-swapper for the last few events, I reckon it is time I got back on the band wagon - locked in 12th spot, just gotta work out what I am brewing.

Brendo

After being a non-swapper for the last few events, I reckon it is time I got back on the band wagon - locked in 12th spot, just gotta work out what I am brewing.

Brendo
Welcome back, Brendo!

I'm not going to get to this one unfortunately. Warmbeer will have to amuse himself making fun of someone else....

Aah fellas. I WANT to come - I have been led to believe that I had a great time at the last one - it's just that I already have that weekend booked out. It's a hell of a time of year to find a free weekend. The irony is that by then the semester will be over so most of my free time is Mon-Fri haha.

Yob - you just leave the front door open and I'll start the case swap on the Thursday or Friday and we'll be sweet...

Warmbeer: I can appreciate that it'll be difficult to find another eloquent, talentless yet boastful bogan to amuse yourself with...but I'm sure you'll find someone else... :icon_cheers:

I'll probably host a B.A.R. gathering before the year is out, and you are all most welcome to bring swags and digestive systems to that haha.

I'll probably host a B.A.R. gathering before the year is out

well, that answers one of the questions that was going to be asked on Sunday. You just volunteered to host the next one my friend :D

Don't worry, my shed is in the process of being built, once its up, I'll be putting my hand up as host as well...

Back to the topic - who else will lose his sunnies and repeatedly slap his knee, all the while wrestle in the dirt yet not spill a drop...... :p

Oh, I won't be there either fellas, just too busy that time of the year. Mark me down for xmas in july next year tho...

Was really hoping to get to this one, but will be in Bendigo...oh well, maybe the next swap :)

Im relatively new to home brewing, I dont really bottle anymore(real lazy), how would it work if I came with a 19lt corney keg? Id love to come to a case swap but I don''t bottle my beer

Im relatively new to home brewing, I dont really bottle anymore(real lazy), how would it work if I came with a 19lt corney keg? Id love to come to a case swap but I don''t bottle my beer
Either
a) see if someone can lend you a counter pressure bottle filler to fill from your keg
or
b ) show up as a non-swap attendee, bring your keg and party on!

Latest posts

Back