• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

[vic] - Wanted 2 X 2 Piece Ss Ball Valves

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i know. i said im a bit strapped for cash. hence 2ndhand. otherwise i would get them for beer belly. if no one has any they dont want, then i'll get them off wayne

edit: i was going to use a link to BB but there's a lot of pics and i didnt want to confuse anyone

They're only $19 at geordi in Cheltenham. You reckon you're gonna find someone parting with them for less?

if they are secondhand....yeah. plumbers are like all tradies, lots of parts sitting round doing nothing. or if someone upgraded from 2 peice to 3 peice. reasonable to ask i thought

if not i'll just have to wait then buy them new.

Pretty sure I have some brass ones hanging around - would be better than nothing to get you going until you are ready to upgrade.

Brendo

that would be awsome brendo. as you said, better than nothing. stupid budget.

sure do. thanks

edit: see LC...ask and ye shall receive.... well a version of anyway. the HB community triumphs again. I'll have to make a donation to AHB.

I can get them for $15.00

If your after brass I think Mega mitre 10 in Chesea had them for about $9 . you may want to check that out .

Buster

drop me a pm CM2 might be able to help ya out somehow , ill check my box full of stainless tomorrow morning and see what it has to offer....

Back