Vic - Pale Ale Mania Results

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrats to all the winners.

michael van der Heyden must sure know how to brew a beer... two 1st's a second and a fourth...

Funny cause i had all my confidence in my IPA (i should of just entered the actual x-mas swap entry which everyone liked, instead i entered the batch before it) and the IPA didnt really rate, but i threw in a APA for a laugh and got 29.2 / 50 (10th)

Trust it was a good day Peels? it was the only day i had to brew so i was stuck at home.

Well done Steve Barnett.

The WAPA that was in the case swap fared better than I thought it would. The reason it didn't score well was that it was not to style, ie. underhopped and too sweet.
There were comments along the lines of "A nice beer but not to style", so I'm taking the result as a positive one - I was after feedback, and I got it and it wasn't "This beer is rubbish".

congrats to all the winners.

michael van der Heyden must sure know how to brew a beer... two 1st's a second and a fourth...

Funny cause i had all my confidence in my IPA (i should of just entered the actual x-mas swap entry which everyone liked, instead i entered the batch before it) and the IPA didnt really rate, but i threw in a APA for a laugh and got 29.2 / 50 (10th)

Trust it was a good day Peels? it was the only day i had to brew so i was stuck at home.

Hey Fent Trav here sounds like the brewing is going well! When ya going to pop over and do a brew with us? Your more than welcome! Brewing this Saturday

Hi Fent, Trav here mate. Sounds like the brewing is going very well. You are welcome to pop over and do a brew with us at Kooinda anytime. We are brewing this Saturday, you should pop your head in
Cheers mate

Hey trav long time no see mate, i'll def pop my head in for a look and taste on saturady. I'll bell slothie and tee it up, hope everythings going well with the new venture mate.

Latest posts

Back