Vic "off Season" Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have to taste test my contribution, but it is carbing up nicely and have a leave pass, so should be there...

I also dropped my box of empties :eek: so I have 6 in glass and 5 in plastic :huh: :unsure:

leigh , do you need some emptys ?? i have a few dozen i can spare if you need some .. let me know and ill bring them saturday morning

I'll be there, my swap beer now is a mix of Bindi's Red malty bliss piss (proceed with caution drinkers)and some Irish red,
i've got to get in touch with Fraser John too.

Yep, I'm in. Had our first taste on Tuesday night and declared the batch to be ...

(Well I'm hoping you guys can provide that verdict.)

Cheers and see you all at 9am.

Breezy

have a beer coffee for me barra! :beer:

Hey fents,
I hear its bring your own corn chips as well.
Just wear that shirt that with the bullseye on it,,,,,, :lol: :p

I cracked open one of my Aldi Weet Bix Wit (tm) stubbies, only been carbing now for a week, looks like there is plenty of fizz and decent head, taste seems swappable but I've got a nasty cold so it's hard to tell!!

See you on Sat morning...

Hey fents,
I hear its bring your own corn chips as well.
Just wear that shirt that with the bullseye on it,,,,,, :lol: :p

last man standing reggy, last man standing :p

dan here,
i've taken pauls spot in the swap.
really looking forward to the day, but.... i mixed up the dates, ill be away this weekend too.

by chance i happen to live directly opposite the vic on hyde carpark. if i could pm someone with the address i could leave a crate of beer inside the gate for a swap.

I'll be there, my swap beer now is a mix of Bindi's Red malty bliss piss (proceed with caution drinkers)and some Irish red,
i've got to get in touch with Fraser John too.

I've sent a PM and will send another with my mobile

John

leigh , do you need some emptys ?? i have a few dozen i can spare if you need some .. let me know and ill bring them saturday morning

If you've got some spare mate, a dozen or so should do it (whatevers easiest quantity to transport)...might save me from my own clumsiness next time :eek:

Seeya in the morning Lads, I've got Fraser Johns and my beers ready to rock. (NIce to meet you today FJ)

Good to meet you people this morning.

Sorry was unable to participate in the actual swap but good to put a few faces to names.

Enjoy your beers and I look forward to the next swap.

Reg

for those that are curious as to what it might be they are drinkin /tipping out my beer wasa southern german lager brewed about 18 months ago , so if its not ready for drinkin now it never will be ... cheers,

was good to meet a few new brewers and assistant brewers , and good to catchup again with a few familar faces ...

bring on the xmas in july swap ... must be almost time to start that thread up too ,

Back