• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Vic: Hop rhizomes for sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJ80

Reaction score
Greetings all,

Have tidied up the hop yard today and have the following rhizome varieties for sale:

• Mt Hood
  • Cascade
  • Chinook
  • Goldings
  • Wild goldings from the Otways

Rhizomes are $10 each plus express post shipping at your cost (unless you buy a heap, they'll fit in a 500g satchel). Collection can be arranged in the Macedon Ranges.

Shoot me a PM if you're keen and I'll pass my bank details for payment.

Won't be shipping to WA or Tasmania.

Cheers!

Bump for the midweek crowd. Still plenty of rhizomes left

Hey AJ, keen to grab some Mt Hood and Chinook. I’m in Gisborne

Hey AJ, keen to grab some Mt Hood and Chinook. I’m in Gisborne

Hey mate,

Can't seem to PM you. Can meet in Gisborne - let me know how many of each variety you're after and when you'd like to catch up in Gisborne. Cheers

Cascade all gone folks, but everything else is still available.

So have completed a quick stock take and have found 3 cascade rhizomes still up for grabs. All other varieties available still too. Cheers.

Hello

Interested in Mt Hood, Goldings & Wild Goldings Otways.

Cheers

Trevor

Hello mate - can't seem to PM you for some reason. If you send one to me I'll send through my banking details. Cheers.

Hello,

Interested in the Mt Hood and Wild Goldings please.

I live in Brisbane for post.

Hey mate,

Hops are still available - can't seem to PM you for some reason. If you can send me your details I'll PM you back with bank deposit details. Would be $31.55 all up - $20 for rhizomes and $11.55 for express post. Cheers.

Bump - still plenty of rhizomes left (except cascade).

Hey Mate

Any Mt Hood and Chinook left. Im keen on 1 of each plus postage to Melbs.

Thanks

Hey mate - plenty of rhizomes yet. Can't send you a PM for some reason, but total cost would be $31.55. $20 for two rhizomes and $11.55 for express shipping. If you send me a PM I'll send you my banking details for payment. Cheers.

Hey mate - plenty of rhizomes yet. Can't send you a PM for some reason, but total cost would be $31.55. $20 for two rhizomes and $11.55 for express shipping. If you send me a PM I'll send you my banking details for payment. Cheers.
Thanks mate

Not sure how to PM but my email is [email protected]

Thanks

I think new members need to make at least 3 posts or something like that to the forums to be able to send/receive personal messages. There may also be a bit of a time delay.

Morning all - still quite a few rhizomes left (except for cascade). PM me if interested.

Hi, I'll grab one of each (bar the Cascade). Same problem with the new membership here, so Im not sure how to PM you?

Hi, I'll grab one of each (bar the Cascade). Same problem with the new membership here, so Im not sure how to PM you?

Hey mate - maybe give it another day and then try? Will stick some aside for you so you don't miss out. Cheers.

Latest posts

Back