Vic Brewers Xmas Case Swap 22/11/08

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Choose a date that best suits you all Saturdays

• 1st November

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8th November

• 15th November

• 22nd November

• 29th November

• Dont have a preference

• Total voters
Hey guys

This was discussed at the last case swap-party,
I've rung up Mountain goat and made a booking for 10-15 people for next wednesday(the 27th?) from 5.30 onwards, with a brewery tour at 6.30.
I'm guessing we'll probably hit the royston after for a few beers as well.
Please pm me if you are interested so I can get an idea of numbers.

Cheers guys

Q

you sure you want to even attempt somthing like this mid week mate? gauranted to be a messy school day the next day.

you sure you want to even attempt somthing like this mid week mate? gauranted to be a messy school day the next day.

Wednesdays are really the only day you can meet the brewers, and do the brewery tour, so I thought that would win over the school night thing.
Plus wednesdays are quieter, not so many peeps there afaik.

Q

Hey Q,

Sounds great, count me in!

Well done for organising that dude, will be interesting!

Cheers!

Hey guys

I've rung up Mountain goat and made a booking for 10-15 people for next wednesday(the 27th?) from 5.30 onwards, with a brewery tour at 6.30.

Cheers guys

Q

I'll be out of town on the 27th, otherwise would be there for sure.
Have had a couple of Wednesday nights out at the 'Goat, they close up relatively early, so Thursday isn't too much of a challenge.
Have a great night guys, maybe we can make this a regular outing.
Mark

006.gif

edit - roycie...the 29th and 30th is sat sun? think you mean the 28th the friday?

the house at lake nillacoote is booked for the friday the 28th its $30 a head & will be available from about 2pm it sleeps 10 the first 10 to put there hand up are in :icon_cheers:

thanks for checkn ya calender fentsy :lol:

Hey guys

Cheers guys

Q

BUMP!

where we at with this Q? still happening? who's going?

need to catch a train from rosanna into the city and then to richmond, going to be very tight to make it by 6.30 (finish work @ 5)...

anyone driving?

BUMP!

where we at with this Q? still happening? who's going?

need to catch a train from rosanna into the city and then to richmond, going to be very tight to make it by 6.30 (finish work @ 5)...

anyone driving?

Still on mate, plenty of spots available.
I'm aiming to be there at 5.30 but it doesn't matter if people are a little later, brewery tour starts at 6.30, see how you go!

Hope a few of you guys can make it.

Cheers
Q

http://www.goatbeer.com.au/contact/how-to-get-here/

Im a late cancel. Late work meeting (damn Royal childrens hospital and herald sun) interfere with my beer drinking ##$%$

Q,

I think a seperate thread should have been made for this as it has Jack Shit to do with the xmas swap :icon_cheers:

Rook

whinge whinge whinge rookstar...you used to be about the beers man! hahahahahaha

Q,

I think a seperate thread should have been made for this as it has Jack Shit to do with the xmas swap :icon_cheers:

Rook

Yeah sorry for the hijack, it wasn't meant to take up as much thread space as this.
I suppose I put it here because it was spoken about at the last swap and so thought I'd put it in the case swap thread so it was more targetted to the case swappers.

whats going on with the swap , still dont have a full list of players , who is doin the nillahcoote thing on the friday night or is and eildon run the go for the friday night

I'm watching this thread to see how many different spellings of the lake's name I can count. :icon_cheers:

Back