• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

[vic] 20l Kegs And Matching Couplers For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brettprevans

HB so good, it will raise the dead
Reaction score
I have 2x20L kegs that have been modified to take tooheys style couplers. I also have the matching couplers.
ideally i'd like $55 for the kegs and $40 per coupler. but Im negotiable. they are in great condition.

Im selling as they are surplus to my needs and I need some cash for the missus' birthday present.

pickup from Ringwood victoria or possibley by some other arrangement (like a bjcp meeting at brewers den or next caseswap or next grain bulk buy).

Please dont ask for pictures, as I really cbf taking them and loading them. they are kegs and couplers. you know what they look like.

edit: I found 1 picture where you can sort of see the kegs. they are black and the picture is crap. so sorry. if you really really want pictures i'll take them
IMG_0185.jpg

I've seen these kegs and they are pretty cool... well worth it and a good price, I just cbf'd running a second type of coupler in my set-up.

Cheers,

Brendo

You can get ball lock posts for the tooheys keg fitting. They are a bit pricey, but make it easier for you corny setup.

How difficult is it to obtain more Toohey's style kegs/convert standard cornys later on?
well they are generally more common on 50L kegs. but as beerfloral said you can convert kegs to take tooheys (or cub) couplers.

Some nibbles but no bites so...
Onto evilbay they go unless any last minute buyers...

Back