Very Low Sg

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boatrunners

Reaction score
Hi Guys
Just a follow up from my "Concerned" post a couple of days ago
Just took an SG reading and although I confess with my eyes I may be a point out
I am getting a reading of SG 1.003 which I also got this morning.
Any lower and I would be under the floor to read it !!

Should I be worried, am I creating a monster !!! :(
Can someone tell me something that will stop my panic attacks.

I intend to stick it in the keg tomorow afternoon gass it, burp it and keep my fingers
crossed for a few weeks before sampling

Cheers
Peter

Should I be worried, am I creating a monster !!! :(
Can someone tell me something that will stop my panic attacks.

valium :p

[edit] I will assume that drinking it will calm many of your fears.. get it into the keg and into you mate!!
[edit edit] As posted by others on the other thread, because of your high ferment temps you may be rewarded letting this one age a bit if you can B4 drinking..

:beerbang:

valium :p

[edit] I will assume that drinking it will calm many of your fears.. get it into the keg and into you mate!!
[edit edit] As posted by others on the other thread, because of your high ferment temps you may be rewarded letting this one age a bit if you can B4 drinking..

:beerbang:

Is the valium for me or the Brew ;)

I am not in any particular hurry to get into it so at this stage I am quite happy to let it sit for a while before I start searching for the bottom of the Keg.
I am however sure the dark forces that will be harnessed within the keg will break my will power down eventually so I probably wont end up letting it sit for too long :)

have you drunk VB or Carlton draft, then you have nothing to fear....

The only time i have even regretted the hobby was when the infection set in, the beer whether it be kits or grain is always good.

Happy Brewing :kooi:

have you drunk VB or Carlton draft, then you have nothing to fear....

The only time i have even regretted the hobby was when the infection set in, the beer whether it be kits or grain is always good.

Happy Brewing :kooi:

Oh, dont say that, I use to drink VB when I was a young tacker.

Latest posts

Back