Vb Disaster!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they save 20 mil on 0.1 % that means with a little early morning maths the other 4.8 % is worth $960,000,000 to the A.T.O. :eek:
Please correct me if im wrong but a mill or two on advertising and marketing is chicken feed to C.U.B's VB tax bill.

Here is one more pic of THE WET DOG that the A.T.O. and Australia love so much more than most of the members here...
Wet_Dog.jpg

- Luke

Our final letter to CUB re the theological implications of their price hike is now available over with the other ones - the true significance of 4.8 is revealed to the world for the first time!

Comment 53 is fantastic-

This is just another example of Unions getting involved with the all womens government party that debates whether gays should get married and if God really exists. I have had enough. I say no to Prince William or anyone else being GG. I say no to Channel 9 hosting the football. I say no to no! Hey, when did VB start making beer?

Posted by: Bov of Adelaide 10:33am July 04, 2007
Comment 53 of 120

"You can get it...reading an AHB post about VB changing"

I think I mentioned it before but we used to always get 2 slabs of VB on our band rider even when we tried to negotiate one slab of something better (back then it was some kind of imported lager) instead of 2 slabs of VB the venues would not relent. The trips back to the hotel were often spent hurling full cans of VB at various things at high speed and watching with glee as they explode :super:

ahh the memories

Back