Vb Champion Beer Of Show

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CUB and LN need to learn the same lessons as Holden and Ford. The bogan market isn't what it used to be.
You said it brother.....Nissan's in the V8 supercars, with Mercedes to follow soon? Who woulda thunk it.

It'd be like me going to the Gertrude Hotel for lunch and seeing White Rabbit Dark Ale on tap alongside VB & Carlton Draught...oh wait, that happened yesterday! I almost leapt over the bar to kiss the bartender. Then I realised he woulda kissed me back so I held off....it is Fitzroy after all...

You said it brother.....Nissan's in the V8 supercars, with Mercedes to follow soon? Who woulda thunk it.

With them losing XXXX, Coopers & Bigpond as major sponsors it doesn't surprise me that they are trying new things, they will have money dramas in no time if they don't do something

Wildlife like a VB too.

293939_snake_in_vb.jpg

From today's H-S at http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/...x-1226530296232

It's worth noting that the beer isn't brewed to the style, the style is written to encompass what the BJCP conclude to be the best examples of the style.

probably should clear up the confusion on my post you've quoted.....sorry.

by "guidelines" i mean more to do with the beancounters, business model, target audience type thing than the BJCP style "guidelines".
What they set out to brew in other words.

I've no idea if it meets the criteria for the aussie style or not (never tried to align it to anything), but i meant more to do with the fact it's a "good beer" due to it meeting the criteria time and time again for the average aussie beer drinker that it's aimed at.

sorry for confusion..

Back