Vanuatu Appeal Don't just sit there, DONATE

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
I've just donated the cost of a six pack of craft beer to the new Red Cross Appeal .. check out the red button and click it.

That's not a lot of dollars but If everyone on the forum donates it might help put some poor buggers back on their feet.

Help our Pacific Neighbours.

Hear hear Bribie, I've donated too and would encourage everyone to chip in. Now is the time our Pacific neighbours desperately need our assistance as their vulnerable islands have been decimated.

I went to Vanuatu a few years ago and was blown away at how friendly and generous the people were. For people with so little they were more than happy to help out with directions, advice, lifts in and out of town, splitting coconuts etc. My wife and I were even invited by a family to Mele village for a special feast and were asked for nothing in return. I have donated to the appeal and hope others would do the same as this cyclone has had a devastating impact on them not only in terms of the initial destruction but will continue to affect them in the long term in regards to access to clean water, food and medicine.

Just chipped in $20.

Get on board those who can spare a few bucks. :)

Heard nothing but good reports of the people and the place.

Back