Urgent: Tap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe he was sampling WWWH's homebrew.

I feel for you WWWH, you show those God's whose boss!!

I made up a yeast starter last night, so I used the scales to measure out the LDME and accidentally left the scales on the bench as I was fixated with watching my Stir Plate.

Anyway, my 84yo, half blind father in law, saw the scales and saw that they were dirty (had some residual LDME in the "bowl") so we put it all in the dish washer - obviously they are now completely dead.

His excuse is "he didn't know what it was and he can't see properly - so it is my fault".........

Anyway, go to K-mart tonight and get a knew set

I made up a yeast starter last night, so I used the scales to measure out the LDME and accidentally left the scales on the bench as I was fixated with watching my Stir Plate.

Anyway, my 84yo, half blind father in law, saw the scales and saw that they were dirty (had some residual LDME in the "bowl") so we put it all in the dish washer - obviously they are now completely dead.

His excuse is "he didn't know what it was and he can't see properly - so it is my fault".........

Anyway, go to K-mart tonight and get a knew set

i hope it aint rude of me,but thats piss funny :D !

Latest posts

Back