University Survey requires feedback

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MartinOC

Insert something suitably witty here
Reaction score
Dr Able Alonso & Nevil Alexander from Edith Cowan University are conducting some fairly extensive research into home brewing in Australia and it's connection to the craft brewing sector.

To assist with this research we are asking home brewers to complete the survey which can be accessed via the web link below. It will take about 10 minutes to complete. If you brew with a club or group of friends we ask you to pass this on to all members of your brewing team. There is no limit to the number of responses from any cooperative group. In fact the more responses we receive the more meaningful the data will be.

[SIZE=12pt]https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/hcb2015[/SIZE]

More detail about the survey and research is provided on the opening page of the questionnaire attached.

We believe this research will result in information and data which will be very beneficial to the sector and thank you in advance for your help. We look forward to distributing the results of our research.

Regards

Nevil Alexander.

Nevil Alexander

School of Business

Faculty of Business & Law

Edith Cowan University

Ph 6304 5540

Mobile 0405 630 115

Email [email protected]

Yep. Worth putting your 2c in though.

Since I started this thread, I'm kinda looking-forward to getting the feedback.... :)

I like that it allowed room for you to put in personal opinion in the "other' sections of most questions.

It's a shame they don't actually say what the purpose of the survey is, why it's being done and who it's being done for apart from it being "beneficial to the sector".

Latest posts

Back