• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

UK Brewers Gold Hops for sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

owynp

Reaction score
I've just bought a 1kg bag of UK Brewers Gold Hops Pellets , Vacum sealed bag, unopened at present, dated 2013. Alpha Acid 4.5%

I'm planning to make some trois monts, but based on the recipe I have from Wheeler & Protz I'd be making 1250 liters of it, which is probably a bit more than I need.

I'm happy to sell off eight 100g bags. I wont be able to vacum seal them, but if I get enough buyers I will open the bag and post them all in zip lock bags the next day.

$10 including postage.

Let me know if you are interested. I'll update if and when they are all sold.

Many thanks

Yeah, why not?! RdeVjun 2 bags as well please.

I want to replicate some good strong old UK ales and a heritage hop like BG should fit in well.

Thanks guys. I'll hold off shipping for a couple of days to see if anyone else is interested then I'll contact you for addresses, $$ etc.

RdeVjun I cant PM you via your profile. Can you let me have your email address via a PM so that I can send a paypal invoice or bank details?

Many thanks

Do you have any of these left owynp? I've been searching for Brewer's Gold everywhere and nothing. I'd love a bag or two if you've got them!!

hermanpeckel said:
Do you have any of these left owynp? I've been searching for Brewer's Gold everywhere and nothing. I'd love a bag or two if you've got them!!
pm sent

Latest posts

Back