• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Uk Beer Gear For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jake Brandish

Reaction score
Howdy guys & gals,

I have boxes and boxes of English pint glasses, branded from all breweries, some of which are rare.. I have Nucleated Kronenburg, Fullers Discover Ale, Boddingtons Cask Ale, Whitbread, Greene King IPA, collectors edition Rugby world cup sponsor glasses...

I also have about 5 Beer Engines left, some without spouts so are going cheap. I have 2 x Hi Gene pumps complete and in great cond.
There are also the old english pub towelling bar runners - they don't make these any more and are way better than the rubber backed modern bar runners.

I have Wells Bombadier hats, Greene King wallets, Guiness Gillroy Pins, etc.....

I will attempt to get some photos up, but am looking for local Perth interest first before I go on ebay with all this stuff. But email me if you want me to send you some photos.

Cheers
Jake

[email protected]

what's the price you're looking at on the glasses - I'm a bit of a collector so 1 each of 6 glasses would be nice...(I"m in Kalgoorlie tho so would need posted)

In perth and am interested. Already have 2 engines but may get more if the price is right. Definitely interested in glasses

what's the price you're looking at on the glasses - I'm a bit of a collector so 1 each of 6 glasses would be nice...(I"m in Kalgoorlie tho so would need posted)
No worries, send me an email and I will reply with catalogue. Also got heaps of beer mats (collectable) and other gear

[email protected]

Cheers!!

Back