Tv Show Men Brewing Badly - World Cup 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andytork

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been covered

Men Brewing Badly - World Cup 2010 - epsiode 1 screened in the UK earlier in the week / last week

Search your favourite torrent site (thebox etc) and you will find it

ADMIN (DANE) EDIT :: Removed links - Copyright information.

Andy

Wasnt too bad of a show! Sort of a cross between Long way down/round and Oz & James

Thanks for the link; and loved your server. Downloaded in under 15mins...

QldKev

Thanks for the link; and loved your server. Downloaded in under 15mins...

QldKev

server is pretty cool for torrents, means I don't need to leave a pc on

I will try and setup an rss to grab any other episodes as they arrive (which I will also be doing with world cup games I can't watch live)

Epsisode #2 is downloading now,

should be ready in next hour or so (there is only 1 person seeding so far)

Super fast download way faster than torrents except we cannot seed it ?
I was surprised those two idiots were still in business although the brewery looks a lot better equipped and more professional these days.

Thanks Andy :icon_cheers:

Super fast download way faster than torrents except we cannot seed it ?
I was surprised those two idiots were still in business although the brewery looks a lot better equipped and more professional these days.

Thanks Andy :icon_cheers:

You don't need to seed, my server will seed it out for next month or so

Here in the UK those two have a big reputation of being a pair of prats amongst the brewing fraternity. Don`t know if their TV series when they started up their brewery was shown in Auss. but it was a total joke. Cringe worthy

Here in the UK those two have a big reputation of being a pair of prats amongst the brewing fraternity. Don`t know if their TV series when they started up their brewery was shown in Auss. but it was a total joke. Cringe worthy
Yeah I had similar thoughts watching their show when it was on the BBC knowledge channel.

The beer they "invented" and was then mass produced by bigger brewerys was very ordinary

In Episode Two they have Greene King IPA ????? given to an African village.

Wonder what it is like.?

What, the African village or Greene King IPA.

I don't know about the village, but one word describes the last pint of Greene King I drank...

Insipid.

Thanks for the uploads, Andy I really appreciate it, I'm quite enjoying it.

Episode #4 is up (was a bit slow on this one, been busy)

Thanks Andy,

Reminds me of working Nigeria in the early Eighties where they fix vehicles with bits of string and old tin cans.
All the beer in Nigeria was nasty except perhaps the Guinness bul. The rumor had it that all beer contained formaldehyde. :huh:

Thanks Andy really enjoying this Show, Got to see a few of my cousins hanging out with the boys in the latest episode.....:lol:

Cheers

Episode #5 will be there in next couple of minutes (its downloading from seeds at 2.5mb /sec currently) . Sorry been slack again. I only watched #4 last night

Episode #5 will be there in next couple of minutes (its downloading from seeds at 2.5mb /sec currently) . Sorry been slack again. I only watched #4 last night

Watched episode 4 last night as well while waiting for the midnight game to start. will watch tonights just before the England kick off - Thanks heaps Andy :icon_chickcheers:

Cheers Ross

Latest posts

Back