Trappist tablets

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mb-squared

Reaction score
Can anyone translate this for me?

IMG_20170329_102316.jpg

Above the "Ingredients" bit;

A dietary supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. The daily recommended amount of not exceeding. Dry and out of reach of children

(blame Google Translate)

A dietary supplement should not be used as far replacement of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. The daily recommended amount of not exceeding. Dry and out of reach of children

comprised of 99% brewers yeast 1% anti caking agent.

Usage: 10 to 15 tablets per day to be taken in with, for example water or fruit juice.

Ingredients:
Brewer's yeast (Saccharomyces ceverisae) 99%
Anti-caking agent E 551 1%

Usage:
10-15 tablets per day to be taken in with, for example water or fruit juice

OK cool. I do not know how to use google translate on a picture. A friend sent me this from the Orval gift shop. She thinks it is the actual yeast used in the brewery there. I kinda doubt that, but I wonder if it would make a decent Belgian? Whattya reckon?

Pretty sure yeast dietery supplements won't work. Dead yeast possibly.
Memory fails me currently.

I'm pretty sure you're right manticle. I might just try a starter to satisfy my curiosity though. It was an outstanding, highly commendable effort by my friend to get me the yeast -- too bad it's a dietary supplement that has probably been baked in an oven at a very high temp :(

Latest posts

Back