• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Transfering Co2 From One Bottle To Another (4 Sale)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
I have a bottle transfer line 4 sale,I bought it from Andale and it the real deal gear here.
Made for bottle to bottle link up,high pressure s/s braided line,just the thing for filling a soda stream or small bottle.I had it because I worked at a place that had lots of large CO2 bottles :p .
Anyway they are well over $100.00,this one as new $70.00

Do a thread search on this topic,I posted pics and stuff sometime ago.

Batz

Jeez I really want that however can't really part with the cash right now.

Heres a idea if a couple adelaide dudes want it aswell lets chip in and buy it as a comunity piece of kit, just a thought. Don't think i'll get any bites though. :blink:

I know a few of us have a big bottle and a small bottle so..................

Alcohol fueled brewtality
Jayse

sold to hopcone

Batz

Sorry Batz, I have to pull out. Due to no cash.

So It is still available everyone.

Jayse was next then HomeBrewWorld
Take it you want it Jayse?

Batz how difficult is it to refill the soda stream bottles from a bigger bottle? can i refill the soda stream bottle from my standard size CO2 bottle (can't remember size, but extremely common size....... 5 kg??).

How do you know the sodastream bottle is full??

Cheers, Pok

Batz how difficult is it to refill the soda stream bottles from a bigger bottle? can i refill the soda stream bottle from my standard size CO2 bottle (can't remember size, but extremely common size....... 5 kg??).

How do you know the sodastream bottle is full??

Cheers, Pok

It's no problem to refill a bottle,you need the gear to handle the pressure.
And you can't fill a bottle as BOC does,both your bottle and the slave bottle equal out after a while,the slave bottle needs to be really cold.

Hey do a search all this has been covered before :p

Cheers
Batz

Latest posts

Back