Tosser's Extra Dry

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toohey's Country Special, with the green lable... it was very special

West End Eagle Blue and/or Eagle Red....... fuckin' awful shit....

EDIT: West End (enter beer name here), anything by them is less than appealing...

West end export was the 1st beer I saw in widemouth cans, I bought a slab because of the cans. I'm really not sure why I thought that would be a good idea.

West end export was the 1st beer I saw in widemouth cans, I bought a slab because of the cans. I'm really not sure why I thought that would be a good idea.

I'm not really sure why I thought it was a good idea either. I'm sure most of us south aussies have done that one...

sydney bitter, anyone remember that one ? I don't just the name.

Castlemaine Two Dogs wheat beer. The only beer that has literally made me throw up in a car park, and that was in the middle of the afternoon :eek:

Hey did you know that Tooths KB is still made on occasion (to hold on to the brand name) - in the gold can, you know the one.

I'm not going to judge a beer without drinking it but I'm struggling to think of a beer in a green bottle that I really enjoy...snip

Pilsner Urquell... how could you not love that beer :chug:

No-one has suggested Duff? I hear at one stage can's of that stuff were going for a pretty penny.

Castlemaine Two Dogs wheat beer. The only beer that has literally made me throw up in a car park, and that was in the middle of the afternoon :eek:

I still have my 2 dogs barking bottle opener, it makes the same noise as my sons talking book that barks.

does any one remember the Bundy Beer infused with bundy rum, not fondly though.

I have no comment on Tossers (other than to acknowledging Nick and Manticle's comments), I do get pissy about a company, or even better a social structure that allows ANYONE to patent adjectives.

In the interests of increasing the profits at the monitor shop I've just opened up in the Ballarat region, did you know that ANZ have trademarked the colour blue and Cadbury have trademarked the colour purple?

sydney bitter, anyone remember that one ? I don't just the name.

Made by Hahn before he was bought out by Tooheys. I quite liked it although it was a little sweet!

I have a two dogs barking bottle openner which I got from a Two Dogs Alcoholic Lemonade pack - now that was a nice drink!

In the interests of increasing the profits at the monitor shop I've just opened up in the Ballarat region, did you know that ANZ have trademarked the colour blue and Cadbury have trademarked the colour purple?

I know about the Cadbury's one. What a bloody joke.

Just as Toohey's claiming rights to the combination of words 'Extra Dry'.

Has anyone seen Beer Wars, there was a legal matter that was thrown at Dogfish Head, and their use of the term "Punkin' Ale", when the big brewery (A-Busch I think) released an pumpkin beer after DFH were already on the market ?

:lol: ...if you sell keyboards you'll get more business from me, I use them to hit the desk ever since watching that clip of the crazy fat German kid with the online gaming. My monitors are usually covered in spit, beers and foddstuffs from me yelling at the screen.

But seriously, what a pack of c**ts...I'm ending the post there so it doesn't become a rant.

So yea, Tossers beer hey? (simmers quitely with outrage)

Latest posts

Back