Too Many Hops, Anybody Wanna Swap?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still got some Cluster and Mittlefruh to swap out, anybody?

Still got some Cluster and Mittlefruh to swap out, anybody?

I'm getting a kilo of centennial and one of POR this week from ennerslie, i wouldn't mind trying a few different hops to see what i like, so could swap either of mine for some cluster.

I have a vaccuum sealer (will yours be/have been vaccuumed?) and some good scales.

Although new here, i am not new to the net and would be happy to send first if you have doubts.

I'm getting a kilo of centennial and one of POR this week from ennerslie, i wouldn't mind trying a few different hops to see what i like, so could swap either of mine for some cluster.

I have a vaccuum sealer (will yours be/have been vaccuumed?) and some good scales.

Although new here, i am not new to the net and would be happy to send first if you have doubts.

Hey punkin, I have centennial and POR already, but if the POR is flowers I may be interested in a small swap.

Hey punkin, I have centennial and POR already, but if the POR is flowers I may be interested in a small swap.

No i ordered pellets.

I'll get swapping down the track somewhere. Pity is that i live in a town that has a brew shop that is geared towards selling cordial and turbo's. The only hops are in little packs and the only grains are in powders..... :(

I'll dick around with the ingredients i have coming and learn a bit about them before i rush into other things, but i'll probably be interested in some hops or grain swaps down the track somewhere.

Thanks though.

No i ordered pellets.

I'll get swapping down the track somewhere. Pity is that i live in a town that has a brew shop that is geared towards selling cordial and turbo's. The only hops are in little packs and the only grains are in powders..... :(

I'll dick around with the ingredients i have coming and learn a bit about them before i rush into other things, but i'll probably be interested in some hops or grain swaps down the track somewhere.

Thanks though.

No problems mate,
sounds like youve got a similar problem to me, I have no HBS within 2 hours drive, have to mail everything in...except basic Coopers kits and sugars.
Anyway good brewing.

Latest posts

Back