Too Bitter

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wes1977 said:
Thanks for all the feedback guys, so in summary pay attention to the IBU's before brewing and grow some testicles and drink it!

I dry hopped it last night with 200g, so hopefully that mellows it out a little. I like bitter beers but there is bitter and there is bitter!
If you haven't got beersmith, I'd recommend grabbing a copy. It'll help you calculate all your IBUs and ABVs and so on. There's also a few websites that'll do the same but beersmith is pretty good.

So I was in the food court today and I was perving so much on this chick that I accidentally put 17 sugars in my coffee and it turned out a bit sweet.

Joking

B) B)

wes1977 said:
Thanks for all the feedback guys, so in summary pay attention to the IBU's before brewing and grow some testicles and drink it!

I dry hopped it last night with 200g, so hopefully that mellows it out a little. I like bitter beers but there is bitter and there is bitter!
200g? of dry hops? Wow. That is Hop Headness. Into the primary? I wouldn't mind bottles of that to sit in storage for the odd treat.
Bitterness gives me the munchies. No its more like raving hunger some times. That's the worst case scenario I've found. Put on a few kilo's so watch it! :chug:

Just drink it. Real men do.

hairy-chest.jpg

Latest posts

Back