Tonight

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DAMN RIGHT, GO BENJI!!!

Dont wanna jinx it, but between the dragons and tigers, both should be ok either way. Knights have no chance, cowboys a long shot, warriors too, though they are a dark horse. Im sure i'll upset some with my comments, i am a one eyed TIGERS supporter!!

DAMN RIGHT, GO BENJI!!!

Dont wanna jinx it, but between the dragons and tigers, both should be ok either way. Knights have no chance, cowboys a long shot, warriors too, though they are a dark horse. Im sure i'll upset some with my comments, i am a one eyed TIGERS supporter!!

IM SURE THAT'LL START SOME SHIT FIGHTS DOWN THE GONG

Probably, but hey, i live amongst dragons fans, possibly the most biased, whinging fans of all the teams. Im waiting for one particular IBU'er to fire up!!!.

Hope they can pull it off!
I've sort of been adopted them as a 2nd team this season...despite the Knights having a decent run.
They're certainly in good form, and Dragons have been lacklustre of late.

FRIDAY NIGHT: DRAGON FEEDING TIME

SEE YA NEXT YEAR BENJI

Dragons are such a bogey side for the Bronco`s come finals time. But not this time.....

Just been on the Tiger's forum and it looks like Lawrence isn't playing. Big loss for us.

Got confidence in the rest of them though to get the job done. Scary thing is that if a couple of outsiders get up the Tiges (or the Dragons :D) could be knocked out.

Musta choked on a bone or something

That was a shocking game of footy...

Dragons second half was worse than tigers first half...

Oh well, made the missus happy :rolleyes:

Definately a strange game!!. I think if anyone else had've been invloved in the first try, it wouldnt've been given!. Still not sure how it was a try. Won't complain though, sometimes you're on the right end of a bad call haha

Back