Tl At Lc's!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trough Lolly

"Drink, Feck, Arse, Girls"!
Reaction score
<<Apologies for the cross post>> :)

G'day all you sandgropers!

I'll be dropping in for a beer or two and some dinner tonight at the Little Creatures Brewpub in Fremantle so if you are free and would like to hook up for a brew and chat about our wonderful obsession, feel free to do so! Sorry about the late notice, but I only arrived in Perth last night - and had a few of the local beers to, er, calibrate the palate!

I hope to see you some time after 6:30 - it should be fun! I'll be wearing a black "Canberra Brewers" polo shirt!

Cheers,
Rowan

I'll keep an eye out, TL. I'll be in a bright orange shirt slaving away on the other side of the glass.

<<Apologies for the cross post>> :)

G'day all you sandgropers!

I'll be dropping in for a beer or two and some dinner tonight at the Little Creatures Brewpub in Fremantle so if you are free and would like to hook up for a brew and chat about our wonderful obsession, feel free to do so! Sorry about the late notice, but I only arrived in Perth last night - and had a few of the local beers to, er, calibrate the palate!

I hope to see you some time after 6:30 - it should be fun! I'll be wearing a black "Canberra Brewers" polo shirt!

Cheers,
Rowan

Have several for me you lucky bugger Brother Stout! Try and get along to Clancys for dinner Rowan....recommend the sea food platter :icon_drool2:
Cheers
Steve

Well, that was fun! Busy for a weeknight - talent everywhere!! I managed to score a free sampler of each brew - very nice and fresh!
I managed to get to and fro the city on the train. Oh, and I had a couple of pints of IPA and Stout from the Brass Monkey before and after the trip to Freo....all in all it was a good nite out. I did feel a bit dusty in the morning though...must have been the pizza!!

Damn, I should have checked my post before going to the brewery!! Sorry Kai, I'll make sure I catch you next time.

Cheers,
TL

Latest posts

Back