This Guy Could Use Some Help

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SDJ

Reaction score
Visit My Website

This dude lives in the Phillipines and is desparate to make some decent homebrew, if youve ever had to drink phillipine beer for any length of time you know what I mean, He has a link to AHB on his site so I just thought I would help him out by posting this

Visit My Website

Cheers Steve :)

Nice find, I have a heap of kit yeasts I can send this guy! Should help him out and I will not be forced to throw them in the bin ;)

"Mashing in a Bag? Yup, Crazy Aussies "

carefull guys he's a biaber, so any donations could be used for evil instead of good :eek:

carefull guys he's a biaber, so any donations could be used for evil instead of good

I am a BIABer and anytime you would like to come over to Vic and have a few or alot of evil beer with me you are welcome rr : ).

Cheers steve.

He hasn't blogged since July last year.
I hope he hasn't given up.

Doc

He hasn't blogged since July last year.
I hope he hasn't given up.

Doc

Probably poisoned himself. The ovaltine beer, no doubt. Silly Canadians - take them away from the snow and they become .. well, different.

Probably discovered that he could buy 750ml bottles of Rum for around AUS $1 B) (goodbye liver)

Probably discovered that he could buy 750ml bottles of Rum for around AUS $1 B) (goodbye liver)

Or get "loved a long time" in Manila for around the same. :icon_chickcheers:

Warren -

Back