This could be the answer to our dental crisis

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely ought to get those guys over here to teach our lot a thing or two about:

1. Hygiene

2. Pain management

3. Affordable bills

Bet they can make a wicked Mutton Biryani as well.

no wonder so many are travelling abroad these days to get their teeth done.
and if you can fix a bicycle, you must know a lot.

I can fix a bicycle but I'm happy to pay a bit more for my teeth.

My brother in law just spent 3 weeks in Thailand getting 24k worth of dental work done there for 8k and had an extra two weeks holiday into the bargain. He reckons that the work he had done was first class and pain free. His partner, an intensive care nurse, reckoned the surgery was better than anything she had see here.

I have my own teeth, but assure you that when you go to most Australian dentists to get fitted for false teeth, the specs go off to Bangkok, $400, then when they get back the dentist charges you two grand to fit them.
SWMBO has had her dentures replaced via a local dental prosthetist ( the people who were illegal till recently, feck the Dental Association) and it's all made here.

Wonder how many times that needle gets used?

needle.jpg

Dental prosthetists were never illegal although recently they were required to gain registration. (Just googled it) Most dentists support local laboratories for convenience. Next time you go to the dentist ask them which lab they use, I've met the technician that has done work for my teeth.

As we know everything is cheaper overseas, doesn't mean it's any better.
Why on earth does someone need $24,000 of dentistry? lets hope they look after the new set.

You would happily spend your 24 grand on a Kia so why not on your fangs?

I'm quite willing to spend thousands on my scrotum reduction operation B) B)

I agree HEALTH is one area worth spending money on, big nuts.

Latest posts

Back