Thirsty Crow Brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manson81

Reaction score
I had to go to Wagga Wagga on the weekend for a wedding. Came across a nice little microbrewery pub in town. They have a good range of their own beer on tap as well as quite a few beers from microbreweries around the country.

"Snakes on a plain" golden ale is a must try!

Anyway, if you ever find yourself in Wagga, definitely worth checking them out.

https://www.facebook.com/thirstycrowbrewery

The girl in the front middle of the photo looks like Demi Harman who plays Sasha in Home and Away.
Looks like the place really buzzes, if the pub around the corner from me got a crowd like that it'd take all night to get served.

Great brewery. If I go any where near Wagga I always stop a night or two there so I can go to the Thirsty Crow. Excellent selection of beer, very friendly atmosphere.

Craig at the Thirsty Crow is doing some great stuff. The "snakes on a plain" was a collab beer with William Bull and Casellas (both from Griffith) released for "taste riverina" festival, along with a honey rice lager, and smoked chilli porter all of which were sublime.
Along with The "Charlies pit-bull" American stout at gabs 2013, and their vanilla milk stout, tc is becoming one of my favourite Aussie micro.

real_beer said:
The girl in the front middle of the photo looks like Demi Harman who plays Sasha in Home and Away.
Look out! We've got a genuine H&A fanboy here! ;)

Latest posts

Back