• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Thinking Of Selling 4 Tap Font

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Polar Beer

Reaction score
Hi

I am thinking of parting with a 4 tap font I aquired in NZ recently. It might be a bit much considering I am starting out. I didn't have to pay for it :D so Im not sure what it would go for?
Any help appreciated, i dont want to get stung.

It is from a Christchurch pub, hence the Montieths, CD etc and includes the 4 taps, which are in good working order. It's missing 1 fish eye and a decal, but these are easy found. The beer, chill and 9v lines are cut off a few inches after the base. Solid as a house and weighs just as much.

Lancer Pacific produced it and it looks like a very very close variation of this one from thier web site:
Classic Regency brochure

some pics

IMG_1000.jpgIMG_1003.jpg

Cheers :beer:
Paul

nice mate. Should get a good price for that!
btw best brewery tour ive ever done was in Christchurch, the Canterbury Brewery! love the CD.

Dont sell it. If you sell a beauty like that you'll regret it later on.

I'm with Paul, don't sell it as you'll definetely regret it later on.
AC

I'm with Paul, don't sell it as you'll definetely regret it later on.
AC

Ditto, if it cost you nothing then hang on to it for a few months at least, who knows what might happen.

Ditto, if it cost you nothing then hang on to it for a few months at least, who knows what might happen.

Thanks everyone. You're right, it will be heart breaking to see it go.

Seems it could work out though. Found out a good mate is setting up a bar in his new house soon. Showed him this and he's going to take it. I'll negotiate visiting rights.

Cheers
Paul

Bugger visting rights. If I can have it, you can move in. I'm sure SWMBO won't mind.

Back