The History Of Beer In Australia...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah I seen that. WIll some one record that as I will surly miss it. only can record on free to air :(

Add this one to the list of must sees also.

'Beer: The Pharaohs Liquid Gold

Subscription Television Premiere
Sunday September 25 at 9.30pm

Beer - known as liquid gold to many in this day and age, but even more so to the ancient Egyptians. This fascinating documentary takes us on an archaeological dig as the Scottish and Newcastle Brewery tries to discover the secrets of the original recipe in the land of the Pharaohs. Following brewery executive and keen Egyptologist, Jim Merrington, and his efforts to recreate this ancient mysterious beer - it's an intriguing journey into a beverage that has stood the test of time.'

LINK

Cheers
Nige

talking beer on TV.... does anyone know where i can get a copy of brew masters s01e06??? it was played on discovery in Aus, but has not (prob will not) air in the states - and as such, wont be on net for download.

would be good to see the last episode, the first 5 were pretty good....

talking beer on TV.... does anyone know where i can get a copy of brew masters s01e06??? it was played on discovery in Aus, but has not (prob will not) air in the states - and as such, wont be on net for download.

would be good to see the last episode, the first 5 were pretty good....

Is that the EATily episode? Pretty interesting how Sam liaised with the chefs to come up with the beers for the restaurant.

No idea where you could find it though.

Back